|To view any McAllen ISD webpage in another language, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the flag of the country. For example, to view the webpage in Spanish, scroll to the bottom and click on the Mexican flag.|
|Para poder ver cualquiera de las páginas del Distrito Escolar Independiente de McAllen en otro idioma, diríjase al final de la página y eliga la bandera del país de interés. Por ejemplo, si desea ver la página en español, elija la bandera de México localizada al final de la página.|
Parents and schools need to work together for the betterment of the students. Parents play an important role in providing support and building the confidence of their children. Parents should check some of the tips or activities they can use to develop their children’s confidence and improve their school experience.
- TLC3 Summer Check Out Information NEW!
- (5) Free Apps for TLC3 Participants
- TLC3 Online Payment
- TLC3 Parent Orientation
- TLC3 Mobile Learning Resources
- TLC3 Student Mobile Device Managment Procedures
- TLC3 Transforming Learning in the Classroom, Campus, and Community
- District Approved iPod Touch/iPad Cases/Cover Specifications
- Digital Literacy and Citizenship
- Top Education Apps for the iPad and iPod Touch
2012-13 Elementary Parent/Student Handbook
Back to School Information
Guidelines for Pre-K Enrollment
Parents Guide for Elementary Students for First Semester
|Kindergarten||Second Grade||Fourth Grade|
|First Grade||Third Grade||Fifth Grade|
EZ Online Registration
Parent/Guardian Website Accounts
Skyward Family Access - View student grades and attendance.
- Login to view grades and attendance
- System Requirements for 'Family Access'
- If you do NOT have an account, click here
McAllen ISD Campus Performance Objectives 2012-2013
Deferal of 15% of End of Course Exams Counting Toward Final Course Grade
McAllen ISD Compliance Policy Health & safety resources
- Free child car safety seat inspections Sept. 16-22. Make sure your child is safe.
- Food & Nutrition Services
- CSCOPE Parent Portal
The CSCOPE Parent Portal is designed to allow parents the opportunity to view all Concepts and Key Understandings associated with each unit in CSCOPE Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies (K-12). Parents are encouraged to speak with their child’s teacher or campus administrator to learn more about how their district is using CSCOPE.
- Athletics Schedules
- Attendance Information
- Atomic Learning
- Britannica Online Resources
- Check out our Bragging Board.
- College Admissions Process for High School Students English or Spanish
- Decisions for high school powerpoint presentation. English and Spanish.
- Evening Study Centers - For parents and students PK-8th grade - For information, call the office of State and Federal Programs at 632-3232.
- Football season tickets for 2012
- Grading Policy
- Instructional day schedule for 2011-12
- Internet Access FREE - Community| Other | More
- JourneyEd.com - http://www.journeyed.com/ - software discounts for students and staff
EasyTech (6-8th grade students and their parents only) EasyTech is a standards-aligned, Web-delivered, technology literacy curriculum that contributes to improved student learning outcomes in language arts, math, science and social studies. Click here for flyer English|Español.
- Microsoft Office Fundraiser
- Mobile Learning Resources
- MyPaymentsPlus Refund Request
- New state accountability test, STAAR, coming in Spring 2012. Read more here and here.
- Online Textbook Information - access to student online textbooks
- Parental Involvement Programs
- PR Permission Form -Publications, Video, Internet Consent and Release Agreement
- Social Networking Resources
- Student Code of Conduct: English/Español
- Student Dress Code: English
- Student Success Initiative - Prepare for Success - a Parents' Guide - Grade 8 English|Español
- 2013 McAllen ISD's Student Video Competition
- Technology Resource Security Deposit REQUEST Form
- Texas House Bill 3190
This state law requires school districts provide school bus evacuation training for all students. The training will occur each semester during the school day and include a classroom lesson and a bus evacuation drill.